Pilates Exercise Programs At Pilates In Common
- Cancellation Policy: I understand that 24 hours notice is required to cancel any session at no charge, otherwise full fees will apply. I will notify my instructor directly if I need to change my appointment(s). I understand that non-subscriber sessions expire 12 months from the date of purchase, and monthly subscriptions expire one month from purchase date.
- Risks and Responsibility: I understand that Pilates exercise, while generally considered safe, is a potentially hazardous activity. I also have been informed of, understand and am aware that fitness activities involve a risk of injury, including a remote risk of death or serious disability, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death.
- Health Disclosures: I understand it is my responsibility to fully disclose any health issues I have. I will inform my instructor if I feel uncomfortable about any of the activities, and cease exercise and report promptly any unusual feeling (such as chest discomfort, nausea, dizziness). Pilates in Common agrees to keep all health information confidential.
- Recurring Subscriptions: I understand that my monthly subscription(s) will renew automatically every month. I agree to be charged for my ongoing subscription(s) monthly, and to be charged for any additional sessions or services as they occur. I understand that I may cancel or change my subscription at will. Adjustments or cancellations must be made prior to the end of my billing cycle. I understand that my subscription(s) do not roll over, and must be used by the end of my billing cycle.
Informed Consent And Liability Release
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Pilates exercise activities and programs of Pilates in Common, and to use its facilities, equipment and services, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby forever waive, release and discharge Pilates in Common and its owners, officers, agents, instructors, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person and/or property, including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with my participation in any activities, programs or services of Pilates in Common or the use of any equipment at various sites, including home, provided by and/or recommended by Pilates in Common. I have read and understand the description of the Pilates exercise program, my complete assumption of the inherent risks associated with the Pilates exercise program and my participation in any of the facilities, premises, equipment, or instruction at Pilates in Common, my client responsibilities and acknowledgements, and in consideration of my participation, I hereby agree, represent, and warrant as follows:
I have read and understand the description of the Pilates exercise program, my complete assumption of the inherent risks associated with the Pilates exercise program and my participation in any of the facilities, premises, equipment, or instruction at Pilates in Common, my client responsibilities and acknowledgements, and in consideration of my participation, I hereby agree, represent, and warrant as follows:
- I release, covenant not to sue, and indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pilates in Common and its owners, officers, instructors, and employees from and against any and all losses, claims, causes of action, suits, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees (collectively, “Claims”), known or unknown, existing now or in the future, that I may now or hereafter have against the Released Parties arising in any way out of my participation, and or any breach, alleged breach, or falsity of any of the agreements or representations contained in this Consent and Release, and regardless of any fault or negligence on the part of Pilates in Common, its owners, instructors, and employees.
- If any provision of this Consent is deemed to be invalid, it will be considered deleted from this Consent and will not invalidate the remaining provisions. This Consent shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California.
- I represent that I have read this Consent and understand what it means. I acknowledge that I am signing this informed consent agreement freely and voluntarily.